Precision Crop Reporting
Take the Guesswork out of Your Crop Reporting
What is Precision Crop Reporting or PCR?
PCR is a process which improves the transfer of tractor/planter data from planting season to combine data during harvest, providing more accurate and efficient crop insurance reporting.
What are the advantages to using PCR?
- Actual Acres vs. FSA Acres
- Accurate premiums equal cost savings
- Accurate Actual Production History (APH)
- Faster, more efficient reporting time at local FSA office
- Faster, more efficient meetings with crop insurance agents
- Available for use with any crop that utilized GPS technology to record planting or seeding
- Audits – PCR Data eliminates history of scale tickets
- Claims – smoother, quicker turn-around time
- Decreased recordkeeping – livestock feed records no longer required
- Comingling grain issues alleviated
- Acreage Reporting using planter data
- Production Reporting using combine data
- Ability to farm through section breaks and FSN’s
- Separation of irrigated and non-irrigated land
Your Precision Crop Reporting Team
- Contact for Assistance with Data Upload, Data Retrieval from Equipment & Issues with Processed Data
- Support & Processing of PCR Acres
- Oversees all Sales & Operations
President & CEO